Where does the tax burden lie?, page-23

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    IMO we have far far too much red tape in our country and too little encouragement for people to help themselves.

So often I have had foreign business people say to me, if they had so much red tape and hurdles to jump in their country they would not be in business!

We imo are going the wrong way in Australia...we are stifling a hell of a lot of activity in the name of TAXATION.

There is a huge disincentive to grow a business in this country, how many business people do you speak to that lament how business was so much easier when they were smaller?...the adding of employees exposes you to a raft of new taxes and overheads.

Thumbs up Dex for contributing as you do...sad isn't it though that there is no recognition or appreciation for creating and giving people jobs, for laying everything on the line in the first place to follow a dream...if it all goes pear shaped it is very lonely place.
    Nobody ever says, hey Boss how ya doin' is everything ok? ...can I help you out at all?
    The only phone calls you will get are from the ATO, Workcover, and possibly the Unions...

Unfortunately all I ever hear are whinges and moans about not enough overtime, or some body got this or that and they didn't.
    The fact a person has a job doesn't mean a thing these days...to me it seems all employees' ever want is to work fewer hours and receive more pay...and, the fact we are the only country in the world to pay an employee more money to be on holidays than to be at work is a joke!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.