BKN 0.00% $3.24 bradken limited

Where does this ride end??, page-17

1. 56 Posts.
    Hey Whatsamadoovie, no problem. I'm actually in the Investor Relations business (primarily dealing with US based companies) so I know first hand how beneficial it can be when a company is engaged with its shareholders and potential shareholders (the market).

They could issue PR on any number of topics. . They could reaffirm its guidance, talk about new management & its focus creating shareholder value, talk about the positive outcomes of negotiations with lenders and the support they have affirmed, reiterate the positive messages from the AGM (which only a very few people attended or read the transcript of), or just simply make statements that the company is not aware of any reason for the sharp decline in its share price (i.e. no fundamental change in business / high short interest etc).

If you believe its sentiment and not fundamentals that is driving the share price down, then anything the company can do to help change such sentiment should be done. In my opinion they are contributing to the destruction of shareholder value by remaining silent.

I've laid out plenty of numbers as to why BKN may be undervalued here, but the market is always right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.