BKN 0.00% $3.24 bradken limited

Where does this ride end??, page-30

1. 3,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 683
    Hey frank,

What did u think of the AGM?

Phil earns my respect when he went to the older man who protested in regards to the 70m from sigdo.. And spoke to him. Saying that if he didn't like the way Bradken was being managed, he wanted to know what he could do better and wanted to reassure him.. They chatted and, the man left with a smile on his face even though his high 6 figure investment in Bradken was now a 5 figure investment... Which now would be a mid 5 figure number.. (Hope it's not you)

The management team are doing the best that they can.. Given current circumstances.. But as chiggles on this forum has pointed out, there are some things that it may be able to do better in terms of company announcements...

As I mentioned yesterday in my post I was very disappointed when they announced a new director... But not the closure of a foundry. And more so the fact that they are cost cutting.. To me that would be an encouraging anouncement for sp and for sentiment.. They probably don't need to make that anouncement, but if they aren't announcing, then people speculate, and the stock heads down faster than a 1 winged chick thrown out of the nest.. Letting people know they are doing all they can means they are showing its a worthwhile investment...

All in my opinion.. Would be interested to hear yours..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.