BKN 0.00% $3.24 bradken limited

The AGM would have been difficult for Greiner and Arnall, given...

1. 110 Posts.
    The AGM would have been difficult for Greiner and Arnall, given that shareholders had succeeded in removing three directors including the Chairman, in favour of a more hands on and experienced Board led now by Phil Arnall, who created the modern Bradken in 2000. One of the resigning directors was sitting in the front row of the audience, maybe contemplating why shareholders and one proxy advisor were so annoyed about the RPS deal that started the share price slide.
    I am delighted with the appointment of Rupert Harrington, as someone who is more experienced at the "pointy end" of business value re-creation than any of the three who just left.
    I think that too many directors simply warm the seats without having the will or skill to maximise shareholder value to the exclusion of all else.

We need to give Phil Arnall a few months to reshape the business. It is not going broke and the share price reflects the fears of a few nervous nellies as well as "algorithm wars" between shorters and traders. They will be caught out soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.