AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Where does this thing close on Monday?, page-22

1. 9,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4250
    Massive short squeeze imminent imho.
    I repeat, 1.8B shares bought at 5c, they want 15c, 0.6B shares bought at 50cto100c av since 2010, they want 50c or average down,

AGO is one of the most shorted stocks on ASX, they MUST BUY to settle up, more like 150M held short, a shorter holds no shares, he has a negative holding ie -400k holding, he isnt asked to buy shares at 5c, his lender holder is, th a t lender is a LT holder like natnominees et al, they want 5c shares for themselves & they want their commission n interest of 10% paid by the shorterduring the TH.
    What will the lending LTH do, he doesnt but CR shares for a short at all, but forhimself then he makes the short pay 10c on market...win win for the BANK AGAIN!

The Bank always wins! I repeat 4c to 11c imho.

The new shorters tmrw will get killed imho, likely stay well away till defined trend. I agree scenario 1 or 3 is in play or sceanrio 4

scenario 4
    An MBN FMG like relisting spike on TH lift, a 1 to Disallowed in days up. Everyone expects it to go down, but its obvious, fence sitters n DTs may run this up strongly, many LTH n contractors stayed out, a spike of shorter buying will be a bloodbath for shorts just like with FMGs relisting n MBNs relisting july last year 4c to 44c in 3 days then back to 4c in months.

Whilst scenario 4 no one believes, not even me, I think scenario 3 most likely. The shorts must settle up. The short squeeze is on. If you think its going down, put on a large short at 5c to 2c & you may lose Ms in seconds! No shorter would do this after the FMG MBN relisting history. Tmrw the shorts are buying.
    Last edited by tomboy: 27/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.