NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Where Elephants Roam.....Gold,Silver,Tin

1. 13,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hot Potatoes...when played with enough, sooner or later explode....I am really pleased to see the sly accumulation here in preparation....for every frustrated seller there is a patient buyer

Welcome to the new patient loaders I see lurking about

We have easy a bag here from the current m/cap just on assets alone and this was done when tin and gold price much lower. Since the valuation several tin deposits have been JORC'D substantially increasing the value of the asset

When it comes together it'll be explosive.....some choose to get in early and wait....others get in on the trigger and pay a premium as a trade and still have a good win.....and the herd buys our stock bags higher than current levels when it becomes popular

Tin is currently taking a breather ready for it's next leg north and that will be one of the triggers (inverted head and shoulders on the monthly)......I hope they sell the asset once they prove up the high grade Lutwyche deposit.....waiting news there

That Surmans high grade vein development upgrade should be done by now, along with new equipment upgrades.....pay to play now on the cheap?....or a hefty premium on confirmation?

Have you seen whats going on at HIG...........takeover attempt

Niuminco’s May River Project adjoins the Freida River porphyry deposit, owned by PanAust and Highlands Pacific Limited (ASX:HIG), which has delineated +18Moz AuEq

VALUATION OF THE MINERAL ASSETS OF TNT MINES LTD & NIUMINCO GROUP LTD

dated 19 September 2013

http://www.tntmines.com.au/documents/MiningoneReport.pdf

tnt.png

potential.png

tin1.png

Edie Creek Mine (PNG)
    Column 1 Column 2
    Target size:
    2 to 5 million ounces contained gold​
    1 Exploration History:[/LEFT]
    Discovered in 1926, with bonanza grades worked in alluvials leading to gold rush (both on ground and Australian Stock Exchange activity).  Minor underground mining ceased in 1942 (WWII), with only small scale alluvial and primary vein mining since 1945.​

hig.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.