NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Where Elephants Roam.....Gold,Silver,Tin, page-133

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I had a small order in at 0.003 for the past month. Saw the dump today and thought I'd ended up with them but the order must have expired. Not sure whether to be happy or sad, and I can't work out whether to grab some of the small amount of 0.003's sitting there right now.

I'd love to take everything jj said as fact but we've just seen this for too long. For me, share pice is usually a pretty good indicator of what is going on. You may not know it at the time but it usually comes out. This is why although it seems like a massive bargain, I'm struggling to pull the trigger on more hard earned even at this level. If you have the kahunas and the time, it could be masisvely rewarded. I just can't believe we are where we are right now.

Not sure if this is relevant or not, but I remember having a stock KBL in my watch list last year. I didn't pay all that much atytention to it but if my memory serves me well, it had something similar go on. A decent amount of promise, but some unforseen issues arose (was it a benching failure in the open pit or something?). Anyway I just remember reading their forum when they were at 0.004 and it went to 0.003 and people were saying what a bargain. Where did they end up, in administration.

The whole time this has been creeping down I have had KBL in the back of my head, and I can't seem to ignore it. I want to put more cash towards it, especially after the story that jj was fed, however things that are too good to be true usually are just that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.