ARV 7.14% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Great post Energytsars, Regarding the next 2 rounds of trenching...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Great post Energytsars,
    Regarding the next 2 rounds of trenching results, they could come out “crap” to the “bailers” and make people run away from this as I have said before it is like trying to measure and Olympic sized swimming pool with an eye dropper. It will certainly be interesting times ahead. The bailers wanted over two ounces per tonne and were disappointed with an average grade of 30gpt on all samples combined? When the biggest boys in the Gold Bizz snooping around the area right now are happy to pull out 1gpt in their operations around this small earth?
    At least by now most of the quick profit group has left and the holders that see long term potential can get a break and do their own research and understand what they have here. Such early days in something that did not exist in the minds of men 6 or more months ago and is still not widely publicised. Small samples do mean nothing, and I am still hoping for my 10gpt overall, but I bet it will be more. At the end of the day I just want it to be blasted up and mined.
    I hold ARV, DEG, and KAI. I just bought into PIO, CZR, and IPT because I am seeing that this is a much bigger play than can be imagined. I am spreading myself around because of the topography and information available right now and I am looking long term. Such early days and no need to worry in my mind. If you read every announcement from all of the above you will be happy you stuck to your guns and held ARV. After doing more research today this is much bigger and more profitable than I thought. Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $33.33K 2.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 411666 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 138765 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.