SOC 0.00% 11.5¢ soco corporation ltd

Hey Chris,Great to hear from someone. I read the Sovereign...

1. 67 Posts.
    Hey Chris,

Great to hear from someone. I read the Sovereign website and, like all this sort of research designed to entice you, it all seemed to make sense.

Then you look at other sites and you get people who appear to know what they're talking about completely contradicting each other. Someone has to be wrong.

But back to soc. Keeping it simple. It seems early last century they dug out a lot of gold from multiple unsophisticated mines. Then abandoned them after they became unprofitable. Now we have knowledge that the area fits a certain geological model that suggests the whole area could have lots of remaining gold that in modern times with better technology is commercially extractable.

I always like the idea that people have been successful in a place before. It makes sense to me that there would be more gold that a century ago couldn't be got at.

You hope that the brains behind the operation would no be spending money (other people's mind you) without believing they are on to a good thing.

But then that hasn't stopped others.

The top brass look fairly impressive.

Sorry that's not very technical, but in the end, is there anything more that we could know?

If there is and it's negative (or positive) I'd love to hear from others.

Other than that we leave it, as always, up to the drill.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 87271 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.