STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

hello azu, i respect your position and if I were a short term...

1. stb
    226 Posts.
    hello azu, i respect your position and if I were a short term holder looking for a short term profit, I would have sold at 6.00.

I am just in the position where i can hold. I bought in very cheap. I can afford to loose a wee bit more.

I agree with Lionel, how could you predict those dreadful events in Japan? That is what is causing this rapid meltdown of the market.

But there is a silver lining to every disaster and that is called reconstruction.

Since holding STB stock I have found that it is one that goes up really fast and goes down really fast. It is totally news driven, it is not driven by the fact that their is a confirmed ore deposit which remains in the ground. Investors seem to forget that the ore has not gone anywhere.

It is the market playing out various types of corrections.

AZU, you are entitled to say SELL OR HOLD, that's your right :o) Did I say you can't sell or hold? No I did not.

I said buy because this stock is now so cheap like 50% cheaper than its high of a couple of weeks ago that as soon as the results (news comes in) people will be buying again.

This is a great opportunity for people to make a killing at these prices.

There was in my opinion no need to be sarcastic -

"People like you would recommend a BUY on stb any time any day ...

In my opinion, this only shows your ignorance."

As you do not hold Shares in STB AZU, I can only infer from your comments are intended to try to intimidate me, I found your remarks to be rather sharp, caustic, and with a clear intent to be both bitter and to jibe me or taunt me? Why, what have I done or said against you? Do you have a problem? Please read the TOU Policy of H/C about flaming and defaming. I have a right to express a civilised opinion? Or simply because I hold a large holding in STB, as RUM, CFE, MSB and WES, I am not entitled to an opinion/comment?

There is no need to be abusive or aggressive. I simply shared with the STB Family my position and had I fled because the price has dropped.

May I remind you AZU that I have lost a lot of money in other stocks I hold as well. Am I complaining. NO! Am I being revolting to you because you took profits at 5.00, NO!

There are a lot of Very Smart Investors here and I am sure they would take extreme offence at your comments like -

"People like you would recommend a BUY on stb any time any day ...

in my opinion, this only shows your ignorance."

I don't think they are ignorant, I believe they are extremely smart.

Why not consider going somewhere else and playing where you do hold stock. :o) that would be a nice place to begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.