MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

where has the gas gone??, page-6

1. 1,588 Posts.
    As Franciss said 'as each day goes by thats one day closer to drilling a hole!'

It could also be construed as.... as each day goes by we are one day closer to ann.

I am both drained of anticipated emotional energy and at the same time excited because at some stage they will have to make an ann of some description. Either way it has been the most unique stock I have been involved with and apart from the obvious monetry aspect, in hindsight would do it again in a flash albeit a little differently.

We must all consider that Juergen and management also have a very big personal $ position in this outcome. They will be doing everything in their power to make this happen.

If it is in fact Petrobras then consider that they announced major exppansion plans in this part of the world in the midst of a GFC. If we are to have another collapse then this should have no bearing on their decision process. In this eventuality then all eyes will be on MEO as it would be one of a very few stocks making money.

Sitting tight and glued to the screen in a mentally drained emotional state.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.