PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Where has the passion gone?

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Wow... things just seem to be going from bad to worse with good old PET.

I remember early on in the climb, we had the MD and Freedman continually spruiking and informing the market but now it is crickets. There has been crickets pretty much since the director sell down in which they all made some very good money.

What is happening now though!? Is there any effort to boost the SP back to where it needs to be. What is happening with the Dianchi trial, what is happening in Florida and greater America, what is happening with Zeep, what is happening with the workers that ZZ lent to PET and what are they doing now?, what is happening in greater China? What is happening with the CR funds or is that now just dwindling working capital?

Is this all going to be kept hush until the SP slides away to nothing or will there be some sort of an effort? It is surely getting close to crunch time.

I'm worried now that the quarterly will come in and it will be another report of bugger all earnings and then suddenly 20 or 30 million needs to be made in 6 months just to meet the massively reduced guidance... and even then will it be paid in time to reach the books!?

I hope I'm wrong but i just feel that now is a very crucial and important time.

Last edited by Mickman: 27/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.