PVE 0.00% 4.1¢ po valley energy limited

Hey Brasco, It appears that insto's only want out at this stage,...

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hey Brasco, It appears that insto's only want out at this stage, HH being the most obvious. Anyone wanting to buy in can do so at 30cents as made obvious by HH through there selling. If insto's want in they buy in not for the sake of a few cents in this stock as its not liquid enough. Clearly no one buying thinks this stock is worth more than 30 cents or they would be buying. I agree there is better options elsewhere but the real problem is no one knows how much PO will be producing nor for how long, as previous communications now seem very largely incorrect. There has be a few changes at board level and from this we would expect to see some changes in the way PO operates. I think its more than 2 or 3 posters on hotcopper who have doubts over Masterman. It is up to Masterman and his team to get the shareprice back up to where it should be, i.e. north of 30 cents and provide the market with the stimulus it needs to gain momentum, else the price will continue to drift away, along with confidence in the stock and management.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $6.139K 149.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 237580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.