BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

where have all the anns gone

1. 653 Posts.
    it wasnt more than a couple of weeks ago that everyone was jumping up and down, claiming they had spoken to the company and that there were positive announcements just around the corner. Not only was the claim that we could expect more deals, but even whispers of further approvals (?FDA?) for the technology.

Just wondering where all those people had gone? changed your minds? did you ever really speak to IMI?

What do i know, im just a disgruntled IMI holder who probably listens too much to what everyone else has to say instead of acting on what i know.

I plan to hold my stocks (and buy at 51 if i can) only because i think IMI has a bright future. I genuinely believe we are on an up trend (every path has its bumps in the road, thats what you need to expect if your being intellectually honest) and the next lot of good news will return IMI into the high 60s and above.

Call this a ramp, call it a down ramp (i do think it has a little down left before it will move back up), Im just getting a little sick of people spewing all kinds of cr@p they claim to be truth.

So for all you bearers of good fortune, where have you gone? and for all you prophets of doom, if you have no vested interest please feel free to $hut up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7747664 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7478045 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.