where have all the buyers gone?, page-17

1. 846 Posts.
    I think this group might find this interesting:

Over the last few weeks I have found a lot of agents via the REIWA facebook page. I have messaged them asking what they thought the state of the market was. The answers included slowest they have ever seen it, lowest in their career, very low, and similar. Some included a little throw away line about how it is likely stabilising or some crap. But that's about as reliable as Goebbel's reports on the status of the war in 1945.

One agent who I added as a friend posted that he had big business coming his way, as his good friend is selling all 18 investment properties in Perth. I posted on the comment "Hm, surely you advised him not to sell...you did after all say it is time to buy? Does he worry about the future of the market?" - after I posted this the agent deleted the entire thread.

The agents on the REIWA page itself are hilarious. They have a little post every RBA meeting begging there not to be a rise, with all of them "liking" it. Then when the RBA doesn't lift rates, they all go nuts about how happy they are. It's pretty funny to watch.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.