ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

ToneThe reason I dont bother ringing Cedric anymore ( I used to...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Tone

The reason I dont bother ringing Cedric anymore ( I used to regularly like you ) is that I for one didn't get anymore information out of him than I could get out of the announcements. So what is the point????

And then I am told one thing and 3 months later nothing materialises and we are going on a different strategy. So why should I waste my time when they cant get their crap together, because dont forget they were supposed to do their first shipment 2 years ago, when I was being told everything is
    fine, on track etc etc etc.

I don't care how many shares Cedric holds, most of those shares have come about by way of bonus issues so his real dollar investment would not be much bigger than mine. If and when they finally get their asses in to gear good luck to him and hopefully me too.

Also you have only been on for a short period of time compared to me so don't tell me I cant be pissed off with the way things are going because you wouldn't have a clue about what I and other long holders have had to put up with.

And as for cheap shots what do you mean? What did I say that is not true and relevant????? I look forward to your pearls of wisdom.

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.