FAR 5.10% 51.5¢ far limited

Well. I'm still here and haven't sold a share. No money to buy...

1. 5,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1109
    Well. I'm still here and haven't sold a share. No money to buy more which is a pity.

To the other long-termers out there....
    It's business as usual - we wait a bit longer. We've courted disaster a few times with dusters and partners pulling out but we're still here but now with oil and commercial flow rates. Did anyone wonder when/if that would happen? Yes we thought some financial rewards would appear at this moment but we know they will come.

Sometimes I think we're like a piece of metal beaten on a forge. Some will get beaten until we're tough while others may break from flaws in the metal and getting beaten one too many times.

I actually feel more sorry for the short termers hoping to jump in and out of the stock at the right time. A lot haven't been tempered by the financial pounding and don't have the stomach for it. Hang in there. Hopefully you haven't overextended or leveraged yourselves to lose your shirts.

So here we are and its only the beginning of January and we know the full results of the 3 well drill program won't be released until the middle of the year.... Why is everyone panicking? If you want to trade the stock then trade. If you want to invest, then put some money in the stock and check your investment every 6 months to a year. Good investments take time. Checking prices on a daily basis will drive you around the bend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.5¢
Change
0.025(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $47.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $164.4K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28930 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.5¢ 9744 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.