TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

MM, with testimonials from Veritas & Patersons who is going to...

1. 5,277 Posts.
    MM, with testimonials from Veritas & Patersons who is going to touch this company when approached for a capital raising? Why on earth would anybody sink money into a company that has only delivered losses to all previous funders. The only possibility of a positive future here is for the company to be self sufficient for capital requirements OR land a landmark deal which attracts capital.

As TZ hasn't announced positive news such as NextDC Canberra or those PDT contract wins (which could have been included in the quarterly update), I don't believe we value this company based on what is in the public domain. Perhaps there is a lot more behind the scenes that they let on, or perhaps there is a lot less behind the scenes than they let on. Who knows? None of us, that's for sure.

Based on the above, I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is a deal with AP coming. JW told me a few weeks ago that AP wanted a national rollout from Aug 1, - a lockerbank a day. There has been no hurry to award to a competing company, and AP continues to install TZ lockers which will be required to be supported by TZ and run on a different platform to Keba et al. Do we really think AP will be running and paying for 2 systems concurrently? Clearly AP will not be ripping out TZ lockers. None of this makes sense as usual. I've a feeling there is a lot more to this especially considering the drama of the trading halt.

Sentiment - certainly not a sell at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 126961 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 28164 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.