TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

where have all the posters gone?, page-26

1. 5,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2842
    Hey MM, I know it's been asked before, but if you've got such a great inside source producing such great information for your great crystal ball, why stay in?

All you've done for the past six months and longer is criticise from the sidelines and talk this down, yet you stayed in? Why? You say you went against your better judgement, but if your information is as good as you boast, that doesn't stack up.

With quality information suggesting things weren't as good they seemed, a prudent investor would have cut their losses while they could and moved on to greener pastures in an attempt to recoup their losses. There were several months late last year and earlier this year when there was sufficient volume in the 40's and 50's to do just that - get out - and it's not as if there aren't plenty of opportunities to re-invest in 'better' companies.

So there must have been something else that outweighed all the negative information you were getting to make you think it would, in the end, come right and be worthwhile.

There's been as much nonsense on this thread as there has been disappointment from the company, and I for one would like to know just what the heck it is that you and all the others with connections on the inside know, that us mere mortal retail investors on the outside don't know.

Not having a crack at you either, just bored with reading the same old same old, day in day out from yourself and others, same thing said a million different ways, who haven't got a good word to say about the company or management, yet remain invested. Not that anyone with a half-decent holding could get out now, even if they wanted.

Venting I can understand, because we're all sitting on losses to a greater or lesser extent, but not for months and months on end. What's the point? Indeed, is there a point, or do you just want to see this driven into the ground so you can say, once again, I told you so?

The same applies to the likes of Mr Hanky - what do you know that we don't? Is this just some bizarre game of one-upmanship? Come on guys, lay it all out so the rest of us have some idea what the heck is going on.

That feels better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.