TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

where have all the posters gone?, page-48

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Goldie, IMO the main problem is that TZ keeps re-inventing itself, but repeatedly embarks on its newly-formed path without a leader with a proven track record.

Over the years the following morphing and self-reinvention of the core business has occurred, as reality has set in about non-viability of chosen business models, and teaming partners have fallen by the wayside:

IP licensing model -> technology developer -> product developer -> product manufacturer -> software developer -> me-too one-product-company commoditized product supplier -> ??? (hopefully not sewer inspector)

At the risk of sounding like a cracked record, none of Bouris, Ting, Rudduck, Wilson, Kelliher have on their CV's anything I can see about running a successful technology development business, or taking new high-tech products from concept through to successful commercial exploitation.

There are some notable failures in these areas that I'm aware of (eg google DigiTech), of course not noted an any CVs.

That is why I've consistently queried - for years - why they are there and being paid so much. (Rather than being poo-pooed for this as in the past, I've recently been joined by a chorus, or more like pack of baying hounds.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.