AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

HB Muay pretty clear the DH your responding to is a pumper...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    HB Muay

pretty clear the DH your responding to is a pumper unfortunately, and I think your factual postings don't align with the pumpers call as they feel like you are a threat to their existence an any chance of pumping this stock they have got involved in is diminished greatly as they cannot suck others into this dog as they got sucked in by other pumpers along the way recently and probably paid well over the current SP on the Pump an Dump Cylce an so you can clearly see why they come out with personal attacks...one just needs to note the timing of their arrival and the incessant need to bang on about losing money whereby its has more probability that they are at this point and have recognised they have been duped and don't want you or any other posters talking this shathole down because it hurts them maybe and is detrimental to their stake.

As you and many others know all to well that this company is run by rogues and nothing good can ever be got as long as those rogues remain...but hey I remember blokes like Vintage, Hingedog, Red Smurf and many others telling all an Sundry who would listen that this company and its directors were hoodwinking everyone pre Covid some listened an got out some didn't...well it's no different now its the same thing all over again some will take the advice and see there are much better company's to invest in whilst well their are others that are well just DH know it alls and will never learn especially when they are pumpers an nothing more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.517K 168.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 16115445 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4558018 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 1067101
Last updated 11.56am 05/06/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.