VCR ventracor limited

jesus h christ you never tire do you gerry. It looked to me like...

1. 178 Posts.
    jesus h christ you never tire do you gerry. It looked to me like a post of your somehow merged with mine and then another nic (im guessing also you???) capman ,turns up claiming that this capeman nic has been stolen and therefore you (he) have had to open a new one to help defend yourself with . really handy timing to with the sh#t that was flying your way and you deserved every bit .

since then you have blamed nearly every poster on the board for your own cockup and spun the most unbelievable garbage to try and dig yourself out .

now i used to be a mate of yours mate but you can get stuffed with the allegations you have leveled at me on this board . why dont to stick to playing with yourself in new zealand .

your involvement in ramping a whole host of biotech stocks , and i notice you are branching out into others again with LUM???

what you have claimed with vcr and nrt specially is an absolute disgrace . hope those that end up losing as a result come looking for you !!!!!

ps cut the cr@p with your spare nic of capman . is deathplunge you also ?????? oh, but thats right, you dont have any other nics do you . yeah right.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.