VCR ventracor limited

where have all the rampers gone, page-23

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Capeman/Alpha,

You wrote:

jesus h christ you never tire do you gerry. It looked to me like a post of your somehow merged with mine and then another nic (im guessing also you???) capman ,turns up claiming that this capeman nic has been stolen and therefore you (he) have had to open a new one to help defend yourself with . really handy timing to with the sh#t that was flying your way and you deserved every bit" .

So, in that case I couldn't be you, Capeman.

CAPMAN has already indicated that he lives in Australia. As I live in NZ, I can't be Capman either.

As a kid, I was a puppeteer. I can see myself holding onto 3 threads each with its own puppet.

Gerry.

Alpha,

The post referred to:
    Subject re: alpha/rubblock/slydetool
    Posted 26/06/03 22:12 - 855 reads
    Posted by capeman
    Post #106384 - in reply to msg. #106381 - splitview

Don't try to be so upright man, you got yourself tied up with your statements.

So far you didn't speak the truth about CMQ.

Now, I want to know the first time you mentioned both NRT and CMQ on any web site.

And if you can't, don't be too hard on people if they call you a liar.

I have always rated acouch higher than you Alpha and said so in another thread.

A bit of advice: Suggest you look over these posts carefully, you may learn something. Other than that, your twisting tale is a disgrace.

Gerry

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
    Helen Keller

Comment made later: A strange post with about 6 different lines from corresponding posts. Crazy really, not my style. Someone signed it off with my name. You immedialy jumped at and said that I was Capeman.

I took that post to my neighbour's 12 year old son and asked him who the writer was. He said "Capeman". He also suggested that "Gerry" was the first name of Capeman. Not bad for a 12 year old, so I don't understand why you don't want to accept my word that Capeman is not me.

There are differences in Capeman's and my character and also on 2 occasions, I as well as Capeman posted at the same time.

Today:
    I believe that HC at that time was working well and that this post was written by Capeman. Lately, 2 posts have occasionally been "fused" and now Capeman is using this to get away with it. Alpha/ Capeman/Capman fail again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.