VCR ventracor limited

where have all the rampers gone, page-25

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Capeman/Alpha/Capman,

You wrote:

"well lookie here....gerry shares the guess-who? fobia .no surprise there hey gerry darling .and its no surprise that he posts at strange hours like ya either hey gerry"

Comment: You often posts at the same time as me but that doesn't mean that I would say that you are "guess who" or whoever. As to strange hours, what are they?
    Sofar I haven't seen any posts from "Guess who" lately.

On the other hand one of you will most likely post at the same time as I. Tonight Capeman and Capman do. So "Alpha" remains hidden.

"Guess who" referred to "Greenpastures". I do know he is at Sharetrader but didn't asked for his background.

"Guess who" must have been here for some time then when he discussed items about "Greenpastures". So, he is in the know; I am not.

No, I am not "Guess who" and most posters know that "Stolwyk" is the only name I use. And as you found out by stealth, it is real alright.

I think you know who he is. I believe that it could be someone who together with you have been rather aggressive lately.

A sort of escape valve. He has not mentioned you lately Alpha, something he used to do regularly.

Anyway, I am not interested in either him or your multiple aliases.

Gerry
    There is too much scheming going on by some posters with multiple nics. I have said time and time again that I like to see them go.

Obviously, you want to keep yours as apparently you are not backing me on that point.

Need I say more?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.