where have all the rampers gone, page-33

1. 22,691 Posts.
    Capman,

This is the position:
    On the EPT thread I got this message from Denco:
    Posted 28/09/03 14:53 - 65 reads
    Posted by denco
    Post #148705 - in reply to msg. #148636 - splitview

You stop jibbing me and I will lay off , is that ok by you?
    I also had a bit of a squiz at Epitan, looks kosher, might join you on the buy que.

In your case you brought this on yourself as your "password was stolen" as you say. Forget about HC.
    You need to be a bit more serious about this because I believe that some people will question your Alias due to discussions by Capeman and me.

That will affect your effectiveness on the VCR thread (you don't have to believe this but I know). Restoring this could bring back more posters.

You gave this proof as residence in Australia:
    http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=54716#137428

Post: 137425 (Capman): "I arrived home from interstate the morning of the 27th and from that date was unable to access this site as capeman so perhaps there are sassy computer heads with the know how to manipulate this forum".

Post 137429 (Capman): "One last thing, i didn't have access to a computer at 2200 interstate".

So, yes, you are an Australian resident and I am not. Hence I am not Capman.

However, you need better identification of the town or district where you live. You need to describe particulars so as to give the impression to readers that you are in Australia and that I don't know of these particulars.

Failing that, I suggest you sent your email address (ISP only) to somebody who can say that it was an Australian email.

Actually, Alpha has my ISP email address.

I'll leave it to you to sort something out.

If you do that then I am quite happy to make a statement that you are exonerated from any blame.

Till then I can't talk about your previous contributions.

It is not much to ask, considering what I had to go through.

Cheers,

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.