Where have all the Trump Worshippers Gone?, page-137

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    Active and kinetic don’t need to be aggressive per se

though some will always interpret it that way because of their own deficiencies

i didnt think trump was an orator at all

telling people what their deepest selfish selves like to hear isn’t oratory - it’s 4.95per minute sex hotlining

that’s what amazed me about mainstream media coverage - they just kept giving the guy top of the night lead off coverage of gibberish and dog whistles - as if critiquing that later in the show would mute its impact

they lost themselves in the fog of daily news and drip by drip rote transactional small beer ethics and failed to see the larger platform they were laying

only sophomores think that means are more important than ends

anyway agree biden has many challenges

but the healing just happens via time and personal embodiment. If he embodies rapprochement it will transmute gradually

I’d hate to see him go overheated hawk re china

what I think he need is to do a jfk style outline of how he and US sees world order and global interrelations - then the policy steps

others should be responsible for getting them done

that should include taking China to wto enforcing wide multilateral sanctions etc to be removed once China meets the wto policy framework re IP protection, market access etc

he should recommit to modified globalism - but needs to communicate to US domestic audience how much globalism grew US pie but how unfairly the pie was cut and how he plans to remedy that

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.