TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

I think everyone is on holiday mode.Attached link shows what I...

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I think everyone is on holiday mode.

Attached link shows what I have been suspecting; more demand for graphite material use in heat management with electronic goods.

https://appuals.com/thinner-lighter-laptops-with-intel-cpus-feature-new-fanless-heat-dissipation/

It looks like 2020 could possibly have renewed interest in TON and companies like Intel & other computer chip makers. Research indicates that laptop computers can be make better & thinner using graphite inserts and doing away with copper with noisy cooling fans.

Moreover, it might be logical to guess 2020 could see EV batteries & electronics systems (especially with battery thermal management) enhanced via using graphite materials to make them lighter, more efficient and improves battery life, etc. Tesla says that thermal management of the battery adds a considerable amount of weight to the EV & adds to reduced potential performance. It is a major focus for improvement that heat management via graphite materials & possibly next generation "solid state batteries" are continuously looked at to make things better. Plus it would be good to see more EVs & other vehicles with expandable graphite materials to make them more fire resistant during crashes & batteries catching fire.

No advice financial intended. Keen to see a turn around in natural graphite markets & TON in 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.