IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

where have the green days gone?, page-33

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Just for your information Taner86 I have been accumulating this share since approximately2002when they were trading in the 60c range. Over all those years I have read EVERY announcement, constantly checked their website and read everything I can get my hands for information on this technology as well as reading every post of Hot Copper for the last 12 months. I have traded them with profits going back to more shares and bought them when I have the money....and will continue to do so until the announcement of their preliminary results which in my opinion is when this share will sink for swim like Ian Thorpe. If the results are bad you can buy my shares, Taner86, all three and half million of them which owe me 7c each. I have found many posters on HC knowledgeabe and obviously experienced and willing to share information and help newcomers......we all have to start somewhere. Nowhere in all the posts on HC have I read the answer to my question and as I have not had any shares before that have listed on the NASDAQ I thought a simple way of finding out would be to ask my knowledgable mates on HC. Your highhanded, santimonous answer must put a lot of not so confident 'newbies' off....I fortunately have a thick skin. Surely by sharing our information freely and without 'put-downs' to all shareholders in PRR (present or potential) we all benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.