AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

There is interest from you. Because you are always here. You...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    There is interest from you. Because you are always here. You can't be waiting for the share price to go up as the bulls predictions have come to nought. AVB, minnow, SOI, third world economy. You are in the know and I need your help - I have more shares in AVB than you. A lot more. After listening to your reasoning I think I will sell at a loss(good time as financial year end is approaching) but don't know what to invest in next. Can you advise me please as you obviously know what you are doing. Now I will need at least a 50% gain to offset my losses in this BAD BAD stock. I'm not to fussy what the stock that you pick does. It just has to make me a suitable profit. Would you be able to pick me a stock like Paladin? I'm prepared to wait 4 years or so at around 1 cent if it then goes to $10 like Paladin did. Hey wait. AVB has been sitting in the doldrums for quite a while now. Maybe it will do a Paladin. No. I'm just dreaming. And anyhow, you said it wouldn't so it can't. Silly me. Anyhow. I digress. I want to feel as though I have some input into this decision so can you choose 5 stocks for me that will at least double in the next year(I've decided that I want quick profits now) and I will put all of their names in a hat and invest in the one I pull out first. Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.