VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

where is 1.2m???

1. 197 Posts.
    I guess most of shareholder are aware of the finance issue with this company, totally agreed they didn't even know how to control there cash flow, analysis their finacial status and plan cash in the near future, for instance, they should have raise enough money to cover this project when the share price is high, which caused less dilution for the shareholder, unfortunately it didn't happen.

Anyway, as per their announcement on 27th March, it appears 1.2m is accessable, is it right or just my misunderstanding, as they said "These funds, which have already started being accessed", if I am right, we might be able to cover short term cash flow, any thoughts? They can always fool us by telling us a good story however the reality is opposite, we have the right to know the truth as we pay for their salary by using our hard earned money!!!

"Enerji to receive $1.2M R&D tax incentive cash refund
    Enerji has registered with AusIndustry (on behalf of Innovation Australia) for the Australian R&D
    tax incentive. Enerji anticipates that it will receive a R&D tax incentive cash refund of $1.2 million
    for R&D expenses incurred in FY2012.
    These funds, which have already started being accessed, are a helpful source of non-dilutive funds
    that benefit all shareholders. This is an important time for the company with Carnarvon
    commissioning and new project development. The funds will help with the projects and working
    capital.
    Enerji qualifies for the R&D payment as it assesses best case site specific WHPS applications that
    involve existing technology integration into existing power infrastructure.
    Enerji anticipates that further submissions will be made in FY2013 covering its investments in R&D
    across its projects including Carnarvon and the new mining company project."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171737 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73268565 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.57am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.