CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

where is all the high grade

1. 113 Posts.
    Hoots, geesus, a bit early for the pineapple for the high grade. one thing. the plant was down and out of action for 3 of the past 4 weeks so expect the worst for August. The main earthmoving contractor has departed. Thats why no machinery on Botinitchu Google map.We may find out why soon. appears the old contractor Andy who got takenover by Emeco buying all the CDU rolling stock diggers and trucks. Emeco is taking all their gear offfsite. $$$$$ im a geez things worsening. apart from the bad things happening on that site i can inform you that the jewellry box awaits mining and is totally untouched. Crikey, apparently having trouble with the native copper wearing out the rubber in the mill and the pipes as well as excessive wear in the scrubber bearings and grease that caught fire two weeks ago and put it out of action. stopped production for 2 weeks, just forgot to tell market. oh well, thats the chinese. seem to be a bit different when it comes to whats worth reporting to the asx and whats not. So from what i am gathering just concentrating on sulphides at moment and leaving native copper. still some in the sulphides. so the big jewlry box still waiting. At moment some other problem dont know what but still everything standing still. They reckon more chinese arriving in cloncurry every week. hope its no an invasion. Looks like they have the crusher going again from the google pics sent by Botinichua. Great idea Bot. No earthmoving gear to be seen anywhere on the google even on enlarge. so obviously didnt hang around once made up their mind that CDU is not for them. Also looks like they have taken their blast rigs with them as they were on last week and all gone now. Crikey guys where to from here. Looking pretty ordinary. Canna wait for next announcement on what thehells going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.