ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

where is asic, page-18

1. 1,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    A look at various ASX companies that took out facilities with YA Global, (beyond CMR and ADY).

I can't find any evidence that either SBM or AXO actually drew down on their equity facilities with YA Global. I'm presuming they would have had to issue a 3B to that effect if they had.

PEN seems to have issued options at various prices/dates to cover their facility.

Found several others that had signed these sorts of agreements but then used the breathing space for a placement, rights issue or merger/takeover (as per AXO). UNW was an old one. TOE & LYC in 2009. CXY more recent.

MMN (now AYN) may have used them for a convertible note and they ended up as the major creditor when MMN was suspended - perhaps similar to CMR? I haven't gone through the detail though.

GGG has just taken up a facility, but not used it. Same for NXS

AZZ took out one in Dec 2007 and took the first draw down in Jan 08 - the share price fell from around 40cps at the time the first draw down was announced to as low as 5cps two months later. However, this was the GFC. After this, the facility couldn't be used further due to a minimum share price requirement of 21cps, and, since the share price recovered, the company no longer appears to need it.

This isn't a complete list by any means, so interested in other examples. However, it seems many of the examples I found never drew on their facilities, but used them to buy stability, fulfil "going concern" conditions etc while they arranged a placement, rights issue or found potential suitors. Generally not good for the share price in the short term, but not fatal either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.