SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

where is asic

1. ibt
    96 Posts.
    If ASIC is not going to do anything and a class action only uses shareholders funds and emailing or phoning SDL for answers doesn’t tell you anything new then all we can do is post on HC and forget about our money?. So this is what investing in the stock market is all about – I can spend less money going to Kings Cross and get screwed.

To say you knew what was going on or to say the market was also telling us then you are guru because George our leader who is soon to retire was telling us everything is on track. You can not blame shareholders for taking a punt on SDL when management keeps releasing ‘hang on, soon… ’ announcements and if you can not trust them then what have we got to go on - crystal balls. It does feel like shareholders have been strung along, then you have a right to feel mislead.

Perhaps there is a placement going or not allowing HL shares to be sold at a higher price, I don’t know - I am sure some guru knows what’s going on. I prefer to put pressure on management rather than speculating on what they are doing as they do need pressure to show some leadership and perform for the mum and dad shareholders that have been patient and have in trusted them in this well priced job otherwise they need to be replaced just like any other person. Maybe they need to cut jobs to save money while formulating new strategies and at the same time go out with their shovels and start digging to find something new to add value to SDL so they can spruik (To promote a thing or idea to another person, in order that they buy the thing, or accept the idea) for the next new investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.