SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

where is asic, page-7

1. Up
    1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    ibt
    I don't think ASIC would know how to put those runners on.

Also I know how you feel...I spent weeks angry at shorter smashing LYC, until I realised I was looking at the tree and not the forest...because everything else was going down as well. So too with SDL...unfortunately it's just catching up with the rest of the ASX minerals slaughter.

I think I read somewhere that the ASX is made up of 30-40% locals and 60% OS trader. Consequently, we are at their mercy and none of them are small fry and absolutely none of them take prisoners. ASIC encourages SMSF to opperate in the ASX yet it is a more flawed arena then leveraging art or other un-allowed investments. Joke really...

Note: I no longer use the word investor with regards to the ASX, because in this 'beneficial added volatility' share Colosseum they are doomed like lambs to the slaughter..... with Cesar's [ASIC's] blessing...only gamblers should enter.

Also ibt......you won't hear anything from GJ or others (especially ASIC)...and remember 'Board Management 101...Protect your own ass first'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.