BHP 1.45% $43.30 bhp group limited

Barry, the coal side of things seems to be in better shape for...

1. 139 Posts.
    Barry, the coal side of things seems to be in better shape for sales than a lot of the opposistion from what I am seeing and hearing. New equipment still starting to get built and talking to one of the managers they seemed to be more comfortable with the future contracts than I was expecting.

Naturally there is some things getting put back a bit eg some of the new machines for expansions but not all. It's looking like they will keep a close eye on things and get ready for the next increase in demand, may down size a few contractors. BHP have it all well set up to change which ever way they want at the drop of a hat by decrasing contractors if needed and it will be a opportunity for them to put the squeeze on some smaller opposistion.

Bottom line is we haven't seen the cuts in coal that I thought we may just yet, so maybe the report due soon might not be as bad as expected over all. Could be just waiting till after it is out to make big changes also and pull the rug right out.

Could just so happen to be another leg up in the share price soon after a small pull back waiting for reports. Looks like a assending triangle on the weekly, so if news is better than expected or not as bad as expected depending on how you like to look at it then we may be off and up some more for a short time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.30
Change
0.620(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $219.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.75 $43.39 $42.74 $244.0M 5.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21962 $43.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.30 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.