BHP 0.70% $39.73 bhp group limited

where is bhp at, page-48

1. 1,258 Posts.
    barry:

" In all honesty I do appreciate the charts that you and others do post, but at times I think you need to look outside the chart and the two profit warnings for lei and mqg sound alarm bells for me"

You make a good point.... you have to take a balanced approach to trading...there is no holy grail! if there were we wouldn't all be posting here on HC!!!

Charts are maps of past occurences. Occurences governed by human thought, manifest in buying and selling..... Charts do not tell the future in an absolute sense but they can alert us to probabilities....The likelihood of which are drawn from patterns of historic, repetitious, human behaviour

Our very existence relies on repetition in order to minimise the amount of attention we put on very basic functions... . It also makes us feel secure and anchors our viewpoint.....We don't like unknowns. As such we gravitate towards familiarity...It's the constant interplay between human desire for security in all things familiar juxtaposed against those very basic emotions of fear and greed that charting maps so clearly.....

we are so predictable it's funny...

The only attention I pay to the news is what affect it has on the general public because invariably it's dissemination has a hidden agenda...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$39.73
Change
-0.280(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $201.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$39.90 $40.05 $39.61 $245.1M 6.156M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3989 $39.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$39.75 8637 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.