GAL 2.50% 20.5¢ galileo mining ltd

Regarding hole 3, I had no major expectations since it’s a...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    Regarding hole 3, I had no major expectations since it’s a structural target, and I think I might have mentioned that in my earlier posts. Reason being is that, from personal experiences, seldom do you get a bullseye when drilling structural targets. Although my experience is from a different sector, stats have it that 1 in 10 holes are actually successful when drilling traps. You can think of it as crumpling a piece of A3 paper, stretching it out slightly and then sticking a needle into one of the bumps expecting to hit a jackpot the first time. Quite often you find nothing, absolutely zilch. Sometimes you drill on a lower side / wrong side of those and that target becomes a lead and a focus of further exploration. Maybe that’s what happened with hole #3, pure speculation and possibly overthinking about something that Cy1 mentioned.

Anyhow, until DD they had targets and 2/3 so far have turned into leads. That’s an outstanding achievement with such a limited scope, and I doubt that many understand the magnitude of it. They have money to follow those leads by downhole surveys and further drilling, in addition to testing other targets identified. A lot to look forward to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $40.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $73.87K 383.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45959 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 64510 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.