XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

Hi SelmaxI have to admit I am now dealing with my own fears of...

1. 375 Posts.
    Hi Selmax

I have to admit I am now dealing with my own fears of rejection now after my past experience when I offered my expertise.

Anyhow, who cares, take it or leave it, up to you ok? :-)

Here is the thing: Being scared is a good thing, it keeps you safe. You also have something to work with here which is great.

Think about it: Why do we have fear?

In many instances fear comes from feeling helpless not knowing how to either stay safe or not knowing how to get out of an unfavourable situation or simple overwhelm.

So, your fear is a good thing because it is a signal to you that you need to change something: either your attitude about trading (which means looking at the man in the mirror)or something in your trading system.

To find an answer, you could ask yourself the following questions:
    Is your fear reasonable or are you simply trying to avoid 'pain'?

Your fear is not reasonable if you:
    - Have a trading business plan
    - follow a step by step trading checklist with a proven trading system
    - have clear entry and exit rules
    - have a sound money managemnent, meaning at what point do you know that your analysis is not coinciding with the market movements and to preserve your capital for the next millions of opportunities that are waiting for you?
    What do you need to do to stay safe even if you make a mistake?
    Do you have constant income to replenish any losses or do you just have a certain amount of money that you need to make work? Those questions and many more determine your risk mgmt (= money mgmt + self-mgmt).
    Pretend you are a race car driver, what safety measures do they have in place whilst pushing the possibilities?
    - Have a sound SELF-management (what do you do as daily preparation for the markets, do you display discipline in your daily life? Do you have integrity [=doing what you say you do]to yourself? What do you do to keep a strong mind? What do you do to practice 'focus'? Have you had enough water and nutritious food so that your brain can function at it's highest level? Do you have passions besides trading that fulfill your needs so that you don't need to get your sense of achievement etc from the markets.. and so on, I guess you get the jist of it now...

So, and then ask yourself: What is missing the presence of which would make all the difference so that you would feel certain? If you had that tool, that you could go ahead and do what a successful professional trader would do - bull market or not?

Look in your heart, you know the answer, trust it and don't worry about the bull market or not, there is many more to come for you, maybe not in equities, maybe in other markets.

In the end it doesn't matter if you are on the bull run or not, all that matters is that you make loads of money from your trading and that can be achieved in many different ways.

So, relax dudes, be grateful for your fears, work with them and thus elevate yourself to the next level of your trading.

Oh boy,I think that is a lot food for thought now, I could go on and on and on, but hey, I hope it helps you a little to move forward.

And if you also think that I belong to a religious cult and want to hypnotise you and make you walk around like a goose and make you transfer all your millions of dollars to my bankaccount, oh well, tough luck then... I love that stuff and at least I got a kick out of it :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.