CLV 2.00% 49.0¢ clover corporation limited

Where is CLV heading?, page-110

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I'm nowhere near that technical scooter. I even have trouble spelling Fibonacci let alone try to work out graphs and ratios and timing etc etc. I must have skipped too many maths classes many years ago. All I know from my basic TA (running a ruler over things) is that the company has developed and continues to develop very clever and sort after products. Has developed a very good production and supply capability. Put its capital in the right places. Has very low gearing. Has had good consistent return on capital of 18% and return on equity of a tick over 20%. Sales, earnings and cash flow continue to consistently grow. The number of shares on the register has not been diluted in 10 years. So they have not needed to put their hands out to tap shareholders for funding during this time that I can remember. And what I like the most is that management seem to be very quiet achievers. Anyway I could be wrong. But all I know that if I were to dive into a data room to look at buying this company I think I would. That's why I became and continue to be a shareholder.
    What I like about Thai Union now having over 5% of the register is it would seem that they need a presence in Australia and it seems that what Clover offers as a company and what they stand for and the products they offer fits in nicely with what Thai Union stands to achieve long term. For my money they must see value in CLV when doing their TA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.0¢ $20.87K 42.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84811 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 5418 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.