COE 2.50% 20.5¢ cooper energy limited

Where is COE at ?, page-46

1. 5,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    There is no reason COE can't process it for them giving COE another revenue source in the short to medium term depending how quickly COE can start drilling themselves which won't be anytime soon.

@coto and @skinsy11 my god you are both naive (stupid). Your comments tell me in flashing neon lights how you both have absolutely no comprehension of COE's strategic plan from the start. APA stuffed COE by not getting Orbost to nameplate.

Let me spell it out to you both in plain English. Sole/Orbost at nameplate which APA promised was the growth driver of the company. At nameplate, it was going to generate enough revenue (GSA + spot) to not only fund the loans, on going company expenses but the Otway drilling program (OP3D) which was going to be the profit side of the business. The free carry.

APA stuffed up, destroying COE's revenue so they couldn't afford to order a rig let alone drill Otway, destroying the profit side of COE's strategic plan. Why do you think they refurbished Athena to be able to process 150 PJ/yr? Just for the fun of it?

Stick to term deposits and leave the stock market to the adults.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.