COE 4.88% 19.5¢ cooper energy limited

Where is COE at ?, page-69

1. 8,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2848
    yesterday 62.002tjd --- so that's 10 days in a row where prod'n has been over 60tjd.
    obviously in order to average 68tjd, they need to produce early 70tjd - but that's a way off yet I expect.
    This higher prod'n I think is as a result of COE technicians conducting the easiest/most simple fixes to boost production.
    I guess the Solids Removal Package will come when demand is at its lowest. They definately will install that, because it is already paid for, and I think it is on-site.
    I just wonder how long now between cleans? And will the cleans be a shorter period now??
    If anyone is asking "why didn't they do this before" --- well that's why COE dumped APA. APA were obviously hopeless. And COE got the a $600m plant for $275m. The quicker COE can get the average prod'n up, then the higher the return COE will make on the purchase price. I am hoping that in a year or so investors will be saying what a bargain price we paid for Orbost?

This higher production goes straight to the bottom line.

And of course, gas prices on the East Coast will remain high for years to come, and demand will remain strong well past 2030, because they haven't even started building the transmission lines.

IMHO - has anyone factored into the equation, the effect of a "Yes" vote will have on this hell-bent transition from gas/coal to renewables???
    All the experts are claiming that the transmission lines, and the solar plants, will degrade and desecrate bushland and good pasture land.
    So just how happy will Indigenous people be when the Govt wants to bulldoze vast tracts of bushland to erect high transmission lines thru their country??
    Do we think Bowen or Albanese will expect the traditional owners to remain silent? Or do we think these "owners" might object - and provide an "opinion" to the relevant govt depts? And then maybe go to the High Court to stop the route going thru their land?
    If so, just imagine the delays?
    Will the lights go out, or will they still rely on Cooper's gas to keep the lights on?
    Cooper's gas is still a good bet I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $514.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $396.5K 1.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 543935 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 449778 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.