KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Where is collinsstreet, page-10

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    thanks @Olivia05 , agree, very tricky times at present. yep, nothing much positive going on anywhere in this sector, agree totally with that. i have only one investment in this sector (was originally 3) and a moment of madness briefly in one other...

we've done research like you wouldn't believe with kdr, and firmly of the view that we will be vindicated from these price points. fortunately our cost pricing is very low, but we've also paid as much as 226 in recent times. how long it takes to be back to 250 is not in anyone on these threads capacity to know, so patience is a virtue. personally, have been in this for 3yrs +...and for the first year or so, well lets say the ethereal one wasnt on the invitation for anything! times and circumstances change and now im more assured than most, though often, thats tested like im sure it is for most here also.

and for those back in the day, theyll remember the rise to 70-80 cents then back 30 or so cents...now they were more trying than this! and by far much less positive news was pending (yes, i know the MC was only a fraction versus now) and true, own reality is different to others, but in regards to kdr, i reckon at a minimum its a hold if you can, and the more adventurous will add on weakness. which is always difficult to do when others question what you are doing...

of course, in this forum, do your own research, or at the very least, read as much as you can from those with good reputations...

ok... bikes are headed this way

good night back home

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.