KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

hi @chris_12at ....just reading the posts as i sit in one of...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    hi @chris_12at ....just reading the posts as i sit in one of those swanky lounges at changi airport...melbourne bound. can hardly wait.

3 bucks by xmas? yep, looks sketchy as from here, i agree. double in 4 months? well, stranger things have happened.

i/we have ridden this kdr since very early on. the ethereal one was onto it sub 10 cents, and i dont even think lithium was the game back then. so, through the wringer we've been on this we have. and yes, would've been lovely if it just did what we all wanted it to do.

so, back to the point of 3 bucks. honestly? looks a big call from here. agree.

BUT. and heres the but. i've been in singapore for the weekend, and nearly home. ehthereal one calls me today, a chat we have. among the discussion is kdr. i did point out that i feel our holding/weighting is sufficient. he's response? he laughed at me. yep, laughed at me and said too bad. we've topped up again at 153-160. my response? are you sure?yes, has to be done. the "talk" in collins st is good. how good i ask, better than the chai leaves? "yep, youve been away collins st, im out and about, and august is nearly upon us. im backing it in 100%". sooner than later too. adding we are !"

now, it's all emotional at this price point in my view. misery index in flight. i firmly believe the qtr report had enough in it to read between the lines. yes, the sector is not loved at present, but the smart money always works through the noise. thats why it's the smart money. and if the ethereal one is telling me things will be good, well, along with the chief strutter, i'll back them to the hilt. runs are on the board to date.

i do notice posters not happy re shorts/ bots etc..i think they've done really well (shorts). pretty much anyone can do it, and if you have the psychological disposition to do it, then when you get it right youll do well. at some point they've gotta close them though. dont waste energy worrying about it.

now, by no means is mine or the ethereal ones views that should be considered advice, youve gotta do youre own research....but thats mine/our view. and kdr is all about news. for me, TA has zero use on this. of course, support lines etc are handy, but essentially kdr is about news. many will disagree, but thats ok.

im backing management to deliver.and they will. and i think the next cycle of news will be very good. i think i've used the term "game changer" previously...so , i'll stick with that. and if im wrong, well, i'll wear whatever comes my way.

im holding, and by all accounts i've accumulated too. we've put our money where it counts.
    besides, im pretty keen to attend the 3 buck gig at crown. give or take a few cents, i wont be fussed.
    would be good to meet the posters on these threads, for the best part i reckon it's a good crew. and yes, poor price action ALWAYS brings out the worst in people. it just does. all can be forgiven though.

august it nearly is.

anyway, good luck, take a deep breath and as divine play says to me every day....do a meditation and youll see things through a different light.
    sage advice that.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.