KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Where is collinsstreet, page-15

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    CS you are certainly one of my favorite posters, very entertaining, personally I preferred it when they were more cryptic, even though most of the time I had no idea what you were talking about, but fun none the less.

I have gone against all my trading strategies, held through and topped up all the way through this down turn price action, averaged up past what I would anticipate this SP to 'normally' turn around at in fact. My own choice, based on my own almost boarding on blind belief in KDR so don't worry I won't be in the lynch mob and I don't need comforting.

That said, it is really obvious people listen to you and imo would go down in history as one of the best wolf in sleeps clothing, leading lambs to slaughter plays I think I have ever personally seen if this price action continues its current trajectory.

I see you say TA has zero use...but the deeper it goes, the longer the odds of it reaching your projected price are, reduced in a non-linear % chance fashion without hitting a shoulder resistance or having some form of extended consolidation period. This news you speak of is going to have to be earth moving on a 'divine' scale to reach $3 this xmas, as in '2018?'. I don't intend on being DaBull2.0 as I am set to lose as well, but no, double in 4 months straight after this price action is not a big call, it a huge call.

I don't mind the long odds bet on the rare occasion, but man, I admire you rallying a platoon of troops into an army. Even though the army are a short looking bunch.

Keep up the posts, I really do enjoy them, as do a lot of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.