KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Where is collinsstreet, page-2

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    thanks for the interest @aussieman ! too generous. trust you are well also.
    musings? hopefully tomorrow or friday. little short on time over here, watching bikes and eating cheese...

a very brief observation though on todays announcement/activities report..
    for this trusted poster, the qtrly report was full of many somewhat cryptic and not so cryptic lines....lots of them actually. i trust a few were picked up by those here? and very particular choices of words used throughout the report... very deliberate choices i felt. of course, all in this posters humble opinion, to let all know that theres news coming and that all is being worked on...(lawyers one suspects). the report is quite deliberate, and would have undergone many drafts to ensure that the wording was without ambiguity......essentially, again, more confirmation of what most have an idea as to what is headed our way...in the chai leaves view of course....

keeping it brief (it's a struggle)... three words that for me really stood out, and they havent been used before. and these choice words would align with my views in previous posts..." investment grade counterparties".. that is a well worded phrase. it will be relevant in the coming weeks i would think...
    we'll see hey?
    mmm....hopefully august clarifies it all for us a bit more.

singapore, then back next week to is what im sure is lovely melbourne weather..

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.