KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

just a quick note, (never is) as SP declines always leave on a...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    just a quick note, (never is) as SP declines always leave on a little more anxious at times....so, a soothing note to leave you pondering....

after a latte this morning , yep, organic and freely traded from one of the finest coffee houses in melbourne...

now, youre trusted poster, spends a lot of time in the wonderfully presented 101 collins st.... a fine concrete edifice it is...in fact i reckon it's the premier building in melbourne.... sort of missed it i have...italy/france/collins st....i'll take the former actually...

anyway, with such premises, you have very well credentialed tenants. now, one of those tenants is what you might refer to as a "global law firm"...yep - global i.e they do the big/tricky/complex deals. now, whom do you think is doing big/ tricky/complex deals? one guess.

my point? well when youre dealing with "investment grade counterparties" and "globally significant offtake parties" (yes, verbatim from the qtrly) , so, this is whom one deals with and where you go to get the pesky deals done. the finest minds there are.
    you come to 101 collins st. stuff gets done properly at 101.

so, as the wonderful brooke on the desk this morning so mentioned (really switched this young lady,and going places..) did happen to mention that within the last few days of a certain gentleman that had a "strut" happening visited, and spent lots of time at ? yep, you guessed it.

as i say... "globally significant parties etc"....news is coming. gamechanger.

now, thats it from me for a bit. i've got "stuff" to do. my goal is to stay silent till news. i have nothing more to offer thats publishable at this point in time. im already tired of myself, and im just back!

oh yes, so much less noise on this thread too. thanks @aussieman !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.