KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Where is collinsstreet, page-3

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    musings....

a latte it is, though i strongly suspect it's neither freely traded or organic for that matter..happens sometimes.

divine play raises the eyebrow and murmurs.."are you serious?' in reference to me typing away. anyways..

so, the qtrly was released yesterday i see. lots in it, at least i thought so.

traditional debt financiers...that would = aus banks from my side of life...
    investment grade counterparties = i suspect this is part of the next OT agreement, "globally significant offtake partners"......my take on that, or should i say the leaves...next OT deal will have 2 parts (as per my previous posts)...one aspect will be the OT agreement, and the second part one might suspect will be a funding component related to the mining/refinery etc....with a company of "global significance"....again, previously posted as to where that will come from.

so, in a previous life, having spent some time in the nefarious world of investment banking (a long long time a go) i would reckon theres some financial engineering taking place for this next deal. what? not sure, though the usual suspects spring to mind...and worth remembering there is only 400mill shares on issue, so theres lots of scope to do some "engineering"....we'll see hey?

though, it would look good for kdr to go to mining with little debt, product sold....stakes up well in my brain (and the ethereal ones for that matter too)...

now, being a little cryptic is the way it is for me...but let me point out some "key" words of choice used in the qtrly: globally significant, investment grade, capex benefits, strategic partners, limited number, unsolicited approaches, hydroxide only, exceed capacity, materially exceeded, ongoing negotiations and quite a few more for that matter. my point? well, i believe that qtrly report is letting all know what investors, even the ones complaining about not being updated in these forums and threads, as to what is about to take place. In my view, the report is unambiguous in it's referencing and inferring of what is about to take place, with the level/magnitude of the companies kdr is now engaged with. and yes, TESLA is of global significance, but the real deals are about to be made by the reading of that report. legals take time....

And, repeated as it has been, they highlight again that the TESLA deal is less that 25% of it, with the oh so polite term of "take or pay"....it's sort of like telling ol mate elon "hey, we'll deal with you, a little bit, and completely on our terms...take it or leave it"....maybe a little exaggerated, but im sure you get my drift...

the comments re the mining wardens section in my view is dismissive. WA want and need this to happen. As per comments, the minister can make the call on that. and the "public servant" will. simple. closed.

so, theres lots more in that report, but im sure others will have been through it with a magnifying glass...as you should.

shorts? what, maybe 2-3 % of shares? doesn't sound much, but if the market likes forthcoming news, a short squeeze you will have. im told they are still at it today too? time tells all.

someone mentioned that mgmt dont read this stuff....110% guaranteed they do. and a great job the kdr mgmt are doing too! us holders have faith, and especially with chief strutter! loved he is...

deleted a paragraph there... will reveal all when 3 bucks arrives. save it for then i reckon.

oh yes, had a light bulb moment the other day (off topic of sorts here), or should i say the ethereal one had it...phone rings early the other day "collins st, ehthereal one here....one particular poster on HC.... i reckon i figured out who he really is!" is that so.....well, anonymity is a good thing here, and i certailnly wont disclose as to whom the ethereal one figures is also posting....plainly a small world in my line of work.

i do feel though we're in good hands moving forward though.

and appreciative of @aussieman for starting this thread too....bit noisy over in those other threads for moi....bit like the scene in interstallar...he's there but not really there (end bit in the other dimension)

anyway, as i start to stray off topic, i really should wind it up. and at the end of the day, not many of us can control the SP movements, so it's all pretty innocent our collective musings. though, it is nice when we get it right dont you think? i do. and nice when it's not all going to the big end of town.

kdr holders are pretty good in my view... even the ones who cant stand me! but thats good i reckon, takes all sorts..

persevere we will.

till later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.