KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

We all try to outsmart/understand the markets whilst pondering...

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

We all try to outsmart/understand the markets whilst pondering and sipping on something, I prefer something much stronger either way.

Agree with the June quarterly holding some fine words/sentences to also ponder on. Particularly interested in:

binding, fixed-price, take-or-pay lithium hydroxide offtake agreement with Tesla”,
    Discussions underway with potential debt financiers following the binding Tesla offtake as well as advanced discussions with other investment grade counterparties”,

“Expressions of interests from these parties have materially exceeded Kidman’s portion of initial refinery nameplate production” and “It is envisaged Kidman will commit approximately 75%”,
    Extensive laboratory test work programs” andPilot plant testing is being progressed”.

I look forward to hearing more from KDR on those fronts in the not so too distant future …

It was also pleasing to read that “WAL has incurred US$14.6M in expenditure progressing the project and the upcoming feasibility studies”, overall, finer details of that expenditure have not been released to the market, but will be soon in the form of that feasibility study. Indeed, a busy quarter it had been.

In regards to capital, ask yourself
    why would the MD/BoD’s not raise capital at a plus $2 share price (eg +40M shares for $80M, 10% share base dilution) when they could have. These funds would have secured their 50% cost base for an upgraded 4-5Mt site operation. A corporate wealth creation plan is in motion for all and well planned to boot, that $3 party suggested by some, IMO will be in the not too distant future.

KDR’s future is secured as it is a most sought-after Tier 1 asset in the best place to be all round. Bye …

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

ONLY case scenario: KDR wins outright, Probability = 100%.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.