KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

thanks @guy7yug , yep like singapore very much. very civilised...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    thanks @guy7yug , yep like singapore very much. very civilised it is.
    stay at the fullerton i/we do when here, good spot.

thursday observations.....with some musings too..
    last days here in continental europe. bikes nearly done. singapore then back to melbourne...

so, mentioned to divine play that @aussieman had set up a thread under my pseudonym, "where is CS"
    i think the response was along the lines of " well, both you and aussieman can both put that wear it fits"....
    see, you cant please all, all of the time...though, writing here, well it feels so homely! just like jeans and a t shirt!

speaking of not pleasing all, one notices there are a few disgruntled holders who want "more " from mgmt.
    i find that very perplexing and makes me wonder as to why certain types entertain positions in the market.
    markets dont work like that. never have. though, it must be said that theres always a "select few" that appear to get the inside story....thats why these forums are useful. dissemination of information is a good thing....just gotta make sure nothing to OTT is put out there...just gotta read it all. even the crappy stuff (too which this will be viewed as such by some) but thats good really...

minimal musing.....  SP leaves much to be desired,in fact a close at 161 is enough to give you the shits really... and like many on these threads (not this nice shiny new thread though ) most would be disappointed with the pricing of late. And if the ethereal one tells me how another Fibonacci number / stochastic/ macd etc has been touched/breached or whatever, i'll probably say to him what divine play said to me a bout this thread!

anyway, im a firm advocate and believe my understanding re this kdr is pretty comprehensive. poor sp action always tests ones holding capacity, or temptation to move ones funds to somewhere of "greater viability" especially in the current geo political situation we find ourselves in.  not sure if there is greater picture taking place with these price movements, though i did hear there was a mill odd shares pulled from the buy side today...i have no doubt that posturing and positioning are taking place at present, and if i was the cynical type, id almost suggest friends of our new "expected" clients/partners/ what ever you want to call them would be participating in this relatively benign price action. i dont think a TO is likely at any time soon, though i think with some "financial engineering" possibly entering the equation, well, that would be cynical view....again, time will tell.

oh yeas, forget to mention another observation from the qtr report yesterday....kdr has emplyed a in house lawyer type.....somewhat well credentialed by the sounds of it too. good on him.

point? well, in house legal over CFO (position is still sort of open) in my world, that say a lot. you see, the numbers are relatively straight forward in all of this. lithium price/ pe/multiply etc etc....thats not that hard.....however, legals? well always handy when interpreting various documents, scenarios,probabilities, banking deals......the chai leaves indicate we are entering are a far more complex period with some relatively sophisticated partners... hence the waiting. anyway, the above might be seen as a little cynical.
    make your own judgement i say.

i could go on, cause it feels so comfortable on this thread, but the wisest of the two of us  is indicating that it's time for lunch or coffee or something.

coffee much improved over yesterday too, for those interested....organic, freshly roasted with fresh milk...wont be like that in singapore...

laters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.