KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hi haplo, We should be not too far away from an answer an then...

1. 9,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi haplo,

We should be not too far away from an answer an then it will be back to business as usual.
    Its mad to see how the share prices can be pushed down from a company who is basically totally funded and is sitting on a tier 1 resource.
    It just shows how much we are in need of some serious re-thinking of the way the stock market is been played with by those with money and power.
    After the banks a serious contender would be the stock market to show all the dirty washing.
    And the stock market would be the winner in my opinion, for us small holders its swimming with sharks.
    The good news is that all this is not that much of importance to KDR at this stage as they are fully funded now thanks to their deal with SQM.
    I am glad I took some more shares at these crazy prices and I do anticipated a nice re-rating coming our way.
    KDR has been a very good investment for me and management to their credit has been able to keep the shares on issue to a fairly low amount.
    This will only be a huge positive for us holders as we are able to grow fast in share price due of the low script on offer.
    I am now totally set for the re-rating and believe that KDR management have not been sitting around a campfire in the bush, but have been moving forward by getting Mt Holland into a producing Mine.
    The big funds should have shaken the tree enough now and have their allocations of shares to let KDR make another run.
    We will have a very interesting and rewarding time ahead of us in my opinion.

Good luck to all holders

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.